MBA Aviation Management
MBA Aviation Management is a 2 year postgraduate course that equips students with the knowledge to manage operations, Commercials, Human resource management of Airport & Aviation firms.
- Can work in Airlines in ground handling, management, Cargo handling
- Aircraft Insurance Companies
- BBA/MBA aviation Institution
- Deals & Advertising Companies
- Program Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Airlines contracting Manager
- Air terminal operation Manager
- Candidates must have passed degree from recognized university.
|MBA Aviation Management - 2 Years|
|Fee Structure for MBA Aviation Management : 90,000/- (Ninty Thousand) Per Year|