Cabin Crew & Airport Management
Be a part of the most lucrative, exciting and glamorous industries in the world. Get trained to be a successful AVIATOR or an HOTELIER.
Aviation and Travel Industries are in for exponential growth. The Aviation Industry is expected to grow at an annual growth rate of over 25%. India needs 400 airports and 300 aircrafts, in the next decade. Also, the Aviation Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the country. No other industry offers career benefits and payment packages, as lucrative as these industries.
- Specialized course in aviation sector
- Course content as per industry standards
- Well experienced faculty with industry experience
- Sessions with Industry experts
- Personalized Grooming sessions in our well equipped Grooming Lab
- Personality development sessions
- Practical exposure at Airport and Hotels
- Industry visit
- Mock aircraft training room
- State of the Art of infrastructure
- Mock interviews
- Swimming Classes
- Inflight Training*
- 100% placement assistance
- Airhostess / Cabin Crew
- Safety and Service
- Cargo and Transportation
- Service and Maintenance
- Passenger Handling
- Baggage Handling
- Load and Trim
- Fixed Base Operations
- Fares and Ticketing
- Transport Scheduling
- In-flight Safety and Security
- Airline Catering
- Guest Service Agent
- Cargo Handling
- Guest Service Supervisory
- Passenger Service
- Airport Public Relation
- Retail Outlets
- 10+2/Diploma cleared in any stream from a recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: 17 to 24 years.
- Height: Minimum 155cm (More than 5 feet).
- Appearance: Clear skin, Positive Body language, well groomed, no visible scars or tattoos and pleasing personality.
- Communication: Basic Fluency & clarity of speech in English & Hindi both.
|Air Hostess / Cabin Crew|
|Fee Structure for Air Hostess/Cabin Crew: 1,26,000/- (Including Caution Deposit & Other Fees).|