MBA Aviation Management
MBA Aviation Management is a 2 year postgraduate course that equips students with the knowledge to manage operations, Commercials, Human resource management of Airport & Aviation firms.
MBA Aviation Management Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed degree from recognized university.
MBA Aviation Programme Career Scope
- Can work in Airlines in ground handling, management, Cargo handling
- Aircraft Insurance Companies
- BBA/MBA aviation Institution
- Deals & advertising Companies
- Program Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Airlines contracting Manager
- Air terminal operation Manager